FINT - The First International Network on Trust was created in 2001 at the Workshop on 'Trust Within and Between Organizations' in Amsterdam as a group of academics and practitioners from around the globe who are interested in the study of trust. Membership is relatively informal so far, just send an email to the Communications Officer using the "Contact Us" function on the left hand side.
We also run the FINT LinkedIn Group to be used for ongoing discussions and announcements.
• “Bangin’ the Bodhrán of Trust Research” – FINT 2016 Dublin Memories and Thanks
• Link to FINT 2016 Workshop Programme and Papers
• Current FINT Board Members and Communications Officer
• Routledge Companion and Book Series
• Reminder: EGOS Call for Papers (Subtheme #15)
• Call for Papers, Special Issue on Multilevel Trust, Journal of Trust Research
• FINT LinkedIn Group and JTR Special Offer
Click on 'attachment' to download the full newsletter as PDF.
Our dear friend and colleague Graham Dietz passed away a few days before Christmas 2014 following the aftereffects of a cardiac arrest. His funeral was held on 6th January 6, 2015 at Durham Cathedral in Durham, England.
On this page, we honour Graham both as a colleague and as a friend. Many of you knew Graham well and shared many experiences with him at conferences, seminars and through collaborative projects. If you would like to post something about Graham, we invite and encourage you to do so on this page. Below is a tribute to Graham by one of his close colleagues, Nicole Gillespie.
Working with Grahm's wife, Valeria Dietz, an education fund has been set up to help support Graham’s son Liam (11) to realise his father's dream of attending a top UK university. You may wish to consider making a contribution to this education fund. (Please see below for further details).